Beer Line Cleaning Kit
Ideally you want to clean your lines after every keg, but at the very least cleaning them a few times a year (2-3 months) will keep your brew pouring fresh. Our Draft Cleaning Kit comes with a 1 gallon hand pump that pushes Beer Line Cleaner through lines from the bottom to the top., allowing you to leave the solution in the line for 15 minutes at a time (or longer!).
Connections are for Sanke fittings. Can easily be changed to MFL swivel-threaded connectors or barbed connectors.
- Shut off your CO2 regulator. Untap the keg and remove the beer line from your keg coupler (keep the washer on the coupler).
- Attach the beer line to the coupler, making sure to keep the o-ring on the beer line (or solution may leak).
- Mix sanitizing solution with water into the tank, do not overfill the tank.
- Pump the pressurize the tank (5 strokes), put pitcher under faucet/tap
- Open the tap briefly until solution comes out
- Close the tap
- Let the line sit full of sanitizer for minimum 15 minutes
- Open the tap and flush all the sanitizing solution throughout the line until tank is empty
- Rinse the tank and fill with clean warm water. Flush the line with the water
- Repeat if needed.